The maintenance and support activities
are a major issue for your company; it directly impacts all users’ and departments’ productivity.
of the support team’s interventions decreases the unproductive time due to stuck co-workers or to unavailable equipment. This increased reactivity contributes to substantial savings by reducing the total cost
cost of ownership (TCO) of your equipment, as assessed by the Gartner analysts to 4000 euros
a year for a desktop.
With ClariLog - Service Desk, we help you define areas of improvement on:
- The support teams: time savings thanks to the centralization of requests, better overview of the tickets especially in case of a colleague’s absence, help to diagnosis in link with the asset management and the building of knowledge base to stop searching solutions to the same incidents.
- Users: increased reactivity of the support teams for a faster intervention, automatic updates on the interventions received by email.
With a configuration easy to set and to evolve, ClariLog - Service Desk allows your management processes
to evolve: from a simple ticket management to an organization based ITIL best practices.
• Improvement of the reactivity and efficiency of the support.
• Optimization of calendars and intervention time.
• Operational and decisional analysis of the support and maintenance activities.
Windows 2003 Server,
2008 Server, 2012 Server
Framework 3.5 (SP1) minimum,
Microsoft IIS 6.0 or more with ASP. NET option
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and more,
Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and more,
Google Chrome 7 and more,
Safari 5 and more.